Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello Everyone!

So being new to the whole blogging thing (but not so new to the whole world of knitting on the web - Thanks Ravelry!) I've decided to start a knitting blog. Well, eventually I'll get people watching I suppose, but for now, I guess I'm starting where every other blogger in the world has started: Posting random stuff to the internet, waiting for someone (or no one) to take notice.

So I love knitting, and that's what this blog is about. I've been posting to Ravelry in a more constant way lately, and I'm loving it. But now I wonder if I should post some other things too. Like more on what's going on with this project.

I'll link to Ravelry so you can see what I've been working on prior to now, but bear in mind that until recently, I didn't have a camera, so there are no pictures of some of the WIPs or final items.

I'll try to post weekly so you can read my stuff, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.