Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wow... Amazing

I don't know why, but every time I get a follower on one of my self-indulgent sites, I feel kinda amazed. The first time I had a random follower on my Twitter account, it was very strange. It was like "Wow. I'm not Tweeting into a random pile of zeros and ones anymore. There's someone actually reading my Tweets!"

Just got that feeling today. Just found out that someone is actually following my blog! Not sure about the reading thing (cos I totally follow blogs that I'm not actively reading) but still. A follower.

Somehow very weird to me.

Oh, and Rabbit Rabbit. Happy first of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.