Thursday, February 2, 2012

Suddenly... Moving!

You've gotta love that one moment when everything goes "fwoop!" and suddenly nothing is going according to plan. I honestly had a blog post planned to go out last week. It should be stated that two weeks ago I signed the lease on a new apartment and then quietly and without warning I was moving about six weeks before my planned moving date.

So then I was planning on giving you a blog post with pictures of the new place. Then on Monday my mother who was staying with me for a visit noticed something horrifying: A bedbug. Just one, but it was enough to send me into a complete panic. I contacted the main office. They called some exterminators, and then yesterday I was out of the apartment all day while they heat treated the place to kill them. Interestingly, this is the only 100% effective treatment that can completely get rid of all living creepy crawlies in a living space, but I digress.

Unfortunately for me, this also meant that everything cloth and/or stringy wound up in big black bags all over the apartment. I've spent most of today trying to get them all re-unpacked. Yeah, that was fun.

Either way, my originally planned blog posts have been temporarily rescheduled for later in the month.

So to tide you over until then, I present to you "Classical Music at 180 MPH." Yes, it's another Piano Guys vid. I don't care. They rock.



Back to our regularly scheduled (sort of) content as soon as I get my apartment set to rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.