Saturday, March 17, 2012

Skylar the Dell Laptop Redux

Dear Skylar the Dell Laptop:

I thought I was done with you until my mother phoned me this morning to ask why I fired you from your position as my computer. I was forced to answer honestly.

The reality was, you never wanted to be a computer. Some well-meaning individual at Dell likely told you there wasn't another option. You were born and bred to be a computer. And you humbly and begrudgingly accepted your position.

But the reality was, you always wanted to be a lumberjack.


1 comment:

  1. My Dad used to sing that when I was a kid. I even used it as a mnemonic for a University exam!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.