Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Paradox

Have you ever had a period of time where everything is happening and nothing blog-worthy is happening? That's where I've been all week. And I should have updated ten days ago with some very cool sorority stuff.

My team won Sorority Iron Chef.

Yup. After the random free-for-all at the table we found ourselves with two bananas, a package of Ritz crackers, coconut, sugar, craisins, a can of pumpkin, two thingies of nasty cinnamon roll flavored pudding, melted chocolate, crumbled cookies, and the secret ingredient: Marshmallows.

We made this:



We called it Fall Fiesta. It's really a modified pumpkin pie. It was apparently good, but banana-y. Maybe I can rebuild it into something viable for publication?

Or maybe I'm completely out of my tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.