Saturday, July 23, 2011

Best Laid Plans and All...

I had planned to write a blog post about a certain Food Network celebrity and his Twitter flouncing, and why his followers were becoming increasingly exasperated with him and his lack of social media knowledge. (We will not discuss how I feel he needs a social media overhaul of all his sites, but I digress.) I planned to give you a whole blog post on how to create an effective social media plan and how not to use Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, and a whole host of other social media sites.

However, he grew a pair, apologized and took the advice of someone who knew what they were talking about the next morning.

This means that I won't post something scathing or use him as an example. It also means, however, that I have no blog post planned, and the last post was on the 4th.

So, I will give you an update into the world of my knitting!

I finally have a yarn budget. Yup, I'm getting paid at work now (and loving it!) and now I have enough money to buy nice yarn. So, without further ado, the tweed vest:



It's completely free-formed, meaning I have an idea of what I want and I'm knitting it without a pattern.



So, yes, a post about knitting! On a knitting blog! How novel.

And it's also Pioneer Day weekend! Enjoy your Utah founder's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.