Thursday, January 17, 2013

Proving That Science Make Everything Cool

Like most of the world, I've been hit with that goofy little song and dance, the Gangnam Style. If you don't know what it is, here's the original video.



It's cute, I'll give it that. But I find the video (not the music or the silly dance that goes with it) rather boring.

That's when I discovered that the folks at NASA's Johnson Space Center made a parody. It is so much cooler than the original. It's a bunch of people geeking out for three minutes. No, really.



I really wish I'd become an astronaut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.