Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hark! A Christmas Blog Contest! - Day 8

I don't have a lot of answers waiting from the last post, so I'm going to leave it up a bit longer before publishing the comments and answer.

We're back to the Christmas carols today, but before we do that, here's a recipe for delicious peach pie! 

Today's carol is:

Hallucinatory phenomenon involving a natal celebration devoid of color.

I'm going to admit to being very tired today, so please pardon the lack of witty prose. Mom and I went to Denver yesterday and we didn't get back until about 1am. I drank so much caffeinated soda I didn't sleep until it wore off around 2. Note: next time, leave earlier.

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.