Friday, June 25, 2010

Random Friday

1. I am going on a blind date tonight. I also have to pack a picnic dinner for the movie (it's a Sorority Date Night, so not a surprise).

2. Yesterday I said this boy had better be worth spending $150 on food. Today I don't care because I just made the pastry creme for the berry tart.

3. I really shouldn't make pastry creme. Left to my own devices, I would probably finish off the whole bowl without ever putting it on the tart.

4. I finished the Icarus Shawl from Best of Interweave Knits. See.


5. Some guy down by the pool where the grill is for this apartment complex tried to tell me he thought I was hot or something. He was smelling the awesome grilled chicken I was making for tonight (and I really shouldn't need a special occasion for this stuff. It's amazing!) and said that if it weren't for his girlfriend, he'd marry me just for the food. Then he got all embarrassed as he realized what he implied and amended it, but the other girls down by the pool were still laughing at him.

6. I dropped stats. Oh happy day.

7. Did I mention the pastry creme? Because I really shouldn't make it. The rest of it is sitting in a bowl in the refrigerator and it's calling my name. I may have to eat it just to make it shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.