Monday, July 12, 2010

Curses! Frogged Again!

So you remember that nice eyelet blouse I've been working on? Well, despite the removal of the lace panel, things still went wrong. I planned four inches of ease. Somehow, I wound up six inches shorter than I remember measuring, and three inches wider.

Once something like that happens, there's nothing you can do, except reclaim the yarn. There's cotton drying in hanks in my shower.

Sigh. Back to the drawing board. Maybe I'll try seaming the sucker this time. Even though I hate seaming with a passion.

I'm also working on a lace stole, knit side to side. Can't say much more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.