Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Rather Obsessed Now

I'm in this awesome Writing for New Media class this semester and we're learning to do all this cool stuff with the internet. Including blogs. So now, in order to pass the class, I'm blogging like crazy!

I'm also embedding some videos, mostly because I just learned how to do it. OK Go's "This Too Shall Pass" Rube Goldberg machine. This is way cooler than their Treadmill Video that went viral a few years ago.



Edit: Okay, it appears that Blogger doesn't much care for embedding properly. I'm going to fiddle for a bit, so next post I'll have the video fitting in the post column. Hopefully. This is me we're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.