Saturday, December 22, 2012

Countdown to Christmas Playlist - Day 11

I'm ba-ack! Two more songs for you.

Okay, this is the last Piano Guys song on this playlist. I promise. I can't help myself. It's "We Three Kings," and I'm pretty enchanted.



We also have Sting. I've been a fan of Sting since high school, and he's done an absolutely fabulous rendition of "I Saw Three Ships." This rendition is specifically from "A Very Special Christmas 3."



Oh, and if you were worried, either because you noticed that the 12th and final installation of this playlist is ending tomorrow - the 23rd for those of you who don't know what day it is - or because you wonder exactly what CD each song is on, don't worry. I'll be posting a full list with all of the info on Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.