Thursday, December 20, 2012

Countdown to Christmas Playlist - Day 9

It's 11pm. I've been packing and getting ready to go home for the holidays all day and I'm getting into bed. Then I go "Oh crap!" and realize I hadn't blogged today. Whoops!

The Piano Guys are back (I warned you - I had more than one song of theirs on this. They rock) with "O Come, O Come Emmanuel."



Then we have another American Idol runner up, Clay Aiken. I am absolutely in love with his rendition of "Hark! The Harold Angels Sing." Also, here's a quick thing about him: He's part of something called the National Inclusion Project which is helping to include disabled children in summer camps, after school programs and other activities. You should totally check it out and support them.



I'll be driving to my parents' place tomorrow for Christmas so I'll do my best to get a post up as soon as I get there. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.