Sunday, December 23, 2012

Countdown to Christmas Playlist - Day 12

Today marks the final two songs on your playlist. These were, oddly enough, the first two songs I chose for this, and they're the last ones here (I start with how I want things to end. Don't mock me).

We'll start with Bebo Norman. This is one of my all time favorite contemporary Christmas songs. It's called "Come and Worship."



Lastly we have John Denver and the Muppets. This is their rendition of "Silent Night." It includes a brief history of the song.



Tomorrow will feature the entire list complete with album names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.