Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Road to Salt City Steamfest - Days 23 & 24

As we get closer and closer to Steamfest (I leave for the convention on Friday), I'm finding it harder and harder to find time to blog.

Suffice to say, the second blouse is finished. I sewed it all last night. I was up until almost midnight finishing it, but it is finished. I like you guys, but not enough to blog at midnight when I'm tired and can't see straight from sewing all night.

Tonight, I made a little reticule. A reticule is a women's drawstring purse. It is awesome.

Tomorrow I will show you all three costumes I've made. Yup, three. They won't be totally complete without me in them, but you'll get the idea from the dressmaker's form.

Tonight's songs start with "Oscar Wilde, Super-Spy" by Bad September.

The next song is "Thorngauge" by The Extraordinary Contraptions.

There's no youtube video of either song, so click on the song names to go hear them on Bandcamp.com.

Tomorrow, there will be costumes. And they will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.