Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Road to Salt City Steamfest - Day 7

Do you know what I like about this particular post-a-day? I started on the first of the month, so the post number and the date are the same. It should be considered mildly sad that I happen to be this bad at remembering what post I'm on that I need to check to get the numbers right.

Today's song is my absolute favorite in the whole playlist. Seriously, I love it so much last week I set Spotify to private mode and listened to it about 50 times on repeat. It makes me happy.

Professor Elemental's back with the Tom Caruana remix of Splendid. Plus he's got this awesome music video that goes with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.