Monday, July 1, 2013

The Road to Salt City Steamfest

Last night, when he got back from his trip, my stepdad gave me an awesome shirt just because. It says "To save time, let's just assume I'm never wrong." Best. Shirt. Ever.

And since the shirt doesn't lie, I'm going with this idea as being totally awesome.

At the end of July, Mom and I are going to Salt City Steamfest for my birthday. Yes, I know my birthday is a week later. I don't care. Close enough.

Until then, I'm redoing an old idea. Namely the Song a Day concept from Christmas. 

I'll also post a photo of some awesome costume piece I'm making once a week so you can get ready with me!

As previous, all the music I'm providing is on Spotify.

Dudes, this is a giant, Steampunk party, and you're totally invited.

"You're Invited" by Professor Elemental.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.