Friday, July 19, 2013

The Road to Salt City Steamfest - Day 19

Guys... I am exhausted. I realized way too late that my summer costume blouse didn't fit right, so I've been sewing a new one. You'll see pictures of the finished product later.

Tonight we have a steampunk-y cover. It's done by artist Emilie Autumn. Her version of Bohemian Rhapsody is not the normal rock version you remember. Check it out:



Hopefully I'll have a finished blouse to show you tomorrow night. Hopefully... assuming I don't make a mistake, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.