Monday, July 22, 2013

The Road to Salt City Steamfest - Day 22

Okay, I've got the photos of the blouse. I'm still in complete awe of this thing. I mean... dudes. I sewed a functioning piece of clothing. Somehow it's almost more impressive to me than the skirt. Here it is:


The waist shaping will come from my corset. It is just the prettiest thing when I'm wearing it. 

Tonight's song is another by Sunday Driver. It's called "Glass House Riot." I will say, they have no good videos up on Youtube. If I were you, I'd just try out the song first. It's a pretty good piece of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Help, The Stash is Attacking! When Yarn, Knitting and Growing Up Go Terribly Awry by Kimberly Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestashattacked.blogspot.com.